This help tutorial may help students to understand basics of different types of web pages which are used nowadays. A dynamic web page is a web page that shows different content each time when it viewed. For example, the page may change with the time of day, the user that accesses and interact with it.A user can use dynamic web pages for according to needs.
First of all, It is difficult to be precise about the beginning of “dynamic web pages” or chronology, because the precise concept makes sense only after the “widespread development of web pages”. HTTP has been in use sine 1990 and has become standard since 1996. The web browser explosion started after 1993 Mosaic. It is obvious, however, that the concept of dynamically-driven websites predates the Internet and in fact in HTML. Before the general public use of the Internet, a dynamically driven remotely accessed menu system was implemented by Susan biddle comb, who was the Director of Computer Support of the USC health care system at the University of Southern California on the database.
There are different timeline key events in the history of server-side scripting and languages and frameworks. The CGI was released in 1993 while PHP was released in 1994. The ASP was released in 1996, PHP 3 released in 1998, Java Servlet released in 1999 and ROR released in 2007.
Feature and purpose of Dynamic Web Page
The dynamic web may be present in almost all business platforms as dynamic web helps you deliver powerful customers experiences across all channels with one integrated platform. With the dynamic web, you do not need 3 or 4 different systems to manage your websites, e-commerce, online marketing and social media presence.
However, all your data is on the same platform ready to deliver personalized messages across all channels. The dynamic web is delivered as an all in one business platform for large and medium enterprises with all available functionality and the ability to scale with enterprise service levels.
For smaller companies the web and e-commerce editions are available with certain limitations regarding scalability and functionality. This feature list outlines the available features in the platform. Dynamic web supports your business with a powerful web content management platform. It is user-friendly and designed to handle all your content.
Content management of Dynamic Web Page:
It is designed to handle all your content including deployment for multiples sites, mobile, personalization and several content editors.
- Multiple websites and languages: Unlimited languages versions of websites.
- Handle multiples websites in the same solution.
- Websites inherit structure and content from the master site.
- Use content delivery network (CDN) settings per websites.
- Versioning and workflows: Unlimited versions.View page at a specific time in the past and restore previous versions. Compare versions and setup multiple workflows.
- Media and files: Upload files and entire folders. Resize image on upload and browser-based image editor. Automatic thumbnail creation and metadata tagging.
- Reporting: Built-in reporting.
Websites and page analytics and integrated to analytics software like google analytics
When we create dynamic websites with a program like WordPress all of your content is stored in a database and page are generated as they are requested by the client through web browser.
- Netflix: When it comes to video entertainment, Netflix knows how to personalize suggestions for each user.when a user add something to their list to watch latest Netflix.
2. Amazon: Amazon is similar to Netflix with its suggestion products displayed based on what a customer has bought or viewed previously.as a result when a user provides more feedback and reviews.the technical name for this functionality is dynamic website personalization.
3. Hubspot: Hubspot customer used adaptive landing pages with personalization token and progressive profiling to swap out appropriate content.
4. Facebook: Facebook approaches personalized sales with dynamic content from a social advertising.nowadays too much people used Facebook.
After brilliantly targeted marketing and advertising campaigns reach the customers that would like to try you on for size the job is to convince them that you are a good fit in the e-commerce clothing space third-party application.
- Firstly, multiple user access to updating content managing and users or employees who are experts in their subject will add information to their relevant section of websites.
2. Secondly, a dynamic website permits you to article past material on a certain date or permits a to be relevant or removed at a certain date automatically.
3.Thirdly, access to be able to content manage the website from laptop anyplace in the world as the content is held within a database it permits the user to search the information for content also a website map is automatically generated as a content is added.
Finally, Some constructing the websites with dynamic capabilities it opens a large range of prospects like:
- Online booking
- Voting polls
- Forums messages boards
- Online photo galleries.
Finally, These days websites are in many cases full-fledged browser-based applications.the line between web and desktop applications is blurring more for every day passes.there is a strong move, ent towards RIA rich internet applications where some notable like JavaFX from the SUN, flex from Adobe and Silverlight from Microsoft. However, These frameworks allow for richer more interactive and responsive web applications that can have more elements for regular desktop applications.